Ready for the exam? Attempt these questions that are available in the mock test links. It will help to boost your confidence. It can also give you a reality check to your preparation!
All the test links were used by me during my PMP preparation.
- Scores less than 70% indicates more preparation is required. Go back to study especially the topics that you found tough during tests.
- Keep a notebook during your test to note the topics that you could not answer to your satisfaction
- Be Honest with your exam and results. No one is judging you except you.
- Sit continuously without break for 4 hours or depending on the total exam questions. This will help you to develop your stamina. Do not take a break.! Trust me, it helps.
- Keep a bottle of water with you. Make sure you do not have nature call calling between the exam!
Here are the links! First one is my favourite. Do it Last!!
- https://www.brainbok.com (You need to log in using social account)
Apart from the above, I found one more website which has more than 700 questions. http://pmpexamforfree.com.
To be honest, I haven’t attempted all of the questions from this link
Wish you all the best for your exam! Do comment here, if you pass the exam!!